25 Christmas Questions
I stole this from Liz.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I like to use both, but I'm getting the feeling that I'm the only one.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real. It's a tradition that we go up to Holmes Tree Farm and chop down our tree. Also, Santa is there and the kids get to see him and sit on his lap (and it doesn't cost anything extra!)
3. When do you put up the tree? First Saturday or Sunday in December! Although, I'd love to get it the weekend of Thanksgiving, but Nik always vetoes that idea.
4. When do you take the tree down? We take it down before I go back to school. Usually New Years...
5. Do you like egg nog? eh. I could live without it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Is it bad that I can't remember??
7. Hardest person to buy for? Nik's parents! They both have everything and don't need a single thing.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Dougie, fo sho.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope. I want one though...the one I want is really expensive. It's the Willow Tree Set.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Last year I didn't mail them because I had a baby, and I think because of that I was kicked off everyone's card list. This year they are being mailed TODAY! :-)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually start in November.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Absolutely!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Apple pie for Breakfast.
16. Lights on the tree? Colored inside, white outside.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "I'm dreaming of a White Christmas"
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'd like to stay home, but we travel all the way to Eliot.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comit, Cupid, Donner, Blizten and Rudolf.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? An angel.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Nik and I have been opening our stocking and presents at midnight on Christmas Day...I like this tradition because then it's all about the kids on Christmas morning. I'm worried about it this year, because I think Nik is going to be so excited about his present that he wont be able to sleep.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The kids in my classroom.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? My favorite ornaments are the ones that Dougie goes crazy for.
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Anything that ends in apple pie.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? New makeup brushes, a purple iPhone case, a Pandora Bracelet with charms, Black Dansko shoes, White or Black picture frames, prescription sunglasses...I could go on and on...
Monday, December 14, 2009
25 Christmas Questions
Posted by Pam at 10:05 AM